Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Brackets is an open source code editor specifically for web designers and front-end developers. It has very handy features including CSS code hinting and live HTML development, which allow you to code and see the changes take place instantly without having to save or reload the page. In this course, instructor Craig Campbell will teach you how to use Brackets in your web design projects, starting with the basics.
What You’ll Learn
- The best Brackets extensions and how to use them.
- Create a sample project using Brackets to get some hands-on practice.
- Complete a range of styling and coding tasks while completing the project, so that you learn all the different features of Brackets.
About the Instructor
Craig Campbell is a web designer who has been doodling on computers since the first time he opened Paintbrush in Windows 3.0 in 1990. Since then, he has constantly sought new and exciting ways to make beautiful things on computers.Source